From DSP Wiki
Early Access Patch Version: 0.8.20.8092 - August 20th, 2021
Hi engineers, how's going? We brought some new fixes to improve your operation experiences.
- Added the real-time calculation logic of the Conveyor Belt into the multi-threaded system.
- Optimized the length of savedata. Reduced the length of [Entity Data] by about 50%, and the length of [Conveyor Belt and Cargo] by about 10%. Please "Save" once after updating the version to enable this optimization.
- Modified the collision detection of the Conveyor Belt in the Blueprint construction mode to solve collision problems that may occurred during the construction of the multi-layer Conveyor Belt in Blueprint.
- Optimized the algorithm for controlling target frame rate and slightly improved the utilization of the GPU at a fixed frame rate.
- Fixed a bug that the building may leave an afterimage in Blueprint construction mode.
- Fixed a bug that the position of the Sorter connected to the Conveyor Belt was abnormally shifted in the Blueprint construction mode.
- Fixed a bug that the deflection angle of the Sorter in the Blueprint construction mode was not detected in advance.
- Fixed a bug that the canceled Key-binding may still keep triggering.