DSP Wiki will keep the patch notes for the most recent major patch and any minor patches that follow listed on this page. Looking for older ones? Head over to Patch Notes Archive!
Early Access Patch Version: 0.8.19.7662 - July 23rd, 2021
\WE REACHED BLUEPRINT SYSTEM YAAAY!!!/
This is the first time for Dyson Sphere Program to have a BluePrint system. We are well aware that the system is still in an immature stage, and our team will be ready to fight the bugs in the few days after the BluePrint patch. If you find a bug, please don't hesitate to send your feedback in Discord or Google Form!, we will listen carefully and continue to improve the BluePrint system! At the same time, when you use the Blueprint function the first times, please do NOT forget to save and back up the savedata, just in case.
REMINDER: You don't have to restart the game for the BluePrint system. Blueprint system can directly apply to the existing savedata.
Added Blueprint System.
- Now you can create (copy) a new Blueprint. You can select the range of Blueprint by clicking or box selection. The ready-to-build facilities can also be included in the Blueprint system.
- Now you can apply (paste) the Blueprint on the planet. You can paste the Blueprint in a chain if you hold and drag the mouse.
- Blueprint construction can realize the quick mass upgrade and downgrade of existing buildings, as well as direct coverage of building recipes and settings.
- Added the Blueprint facility statistical function. You can right-click and delete the single building you don't want in the Blueprint, or delete a certain kind of facility in the Blueprint statistical panel.
- Added Blueprint saving and Blueprint code export functions.
- Added the custom information function of Blueprints. Now you can customize the name, description of Blueprint.
- CentreBrain upgraded Icarus! Icarus can manually mine the Gas giants now. Don't be caught by Gas giant and become space junk again, Icarus!
- Added 12 rock models and textures for Arid Desert.
- Added the model and texture of the Plane Smelter.
- Added LOD1 and LOD2 of the Plane Smelter, and optimized its GPU cost.
- Add a scene for the main title. From now on, the 2 main title scenes will be randomly displayed.
- Modified the key detection logic to resolve key conflicts such as [C] and [Ctrl]+[C].
- In the Surface Formation Mode, the color prompt mask on the decorated foundation is removed, and the color prompt mask on the undecorated foundation is retained.
- Increase the number of Drones obtained through the "Communication Control" technology (This function can only be applied in a new game. The old savedata can still make up the number of Drones by upgrading the technology).
- Adjusted the flight speed of construction drones improved by the "drone engine" technology(This function can only be applied in a new game. The old savedata can still make up the speed of Drones by upgrading the technology).
- Increased the power generation of Mini Fusion Power Station (9MW ->15MW).
- Fixed a bug that occurred after optimizing the sorter in the  version: the cargo at the end of the conveyor belt or at the node of the closed conveyor belt interface cannot be picked.
- Fixed the range detection problem when the foundation buries/restores veins.
- Fixed a bug that the Drone couldn't work properly because its speed was too fast after the technology upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that key setting conflicts will not be detected when restoring the default keys.
- Fixed a bug that the combination key may be invalid when setting the combination key in the key setting.
- Fixed a bug where there are multiple "keys not set" that will be detected as key conflicts.
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7275 - July 6th, 2021
Only a few days until the promised Blueprint System Day Wowww! We didn't forget! Here we bring some fixes and adjustments today.
！Since the Splitter logic has been optimized in this patch, there will be slight changes in the logistics logic built with the Splitter. ！Since the stacking number is adjusted in this patch, the production line had reached its upper limit of manufacturing products in the previous patch may restart to the product.
Added real-time data display on Fractionator panel
- Optimized the input and output logic of Splitter, Storage Tank, and Logistic Station to solve the problem that the conveyor belt was not easy to work in full load. Conveyor belts are now easier to fulfilled by the cargo (work at full capacity).
- Optimized the output priority and diverter logic of Splitter, so that the conveyor belt with the correct ratio can be fully transported and run with a full load
- Optimized the port determination. Now you can choose the port easier when connecting a building with Conveyor Belt, especially for multi-port buildings such as Logistics Station, and adjusted the port configuration of the port buildings
- Optimized the logic of the Fractionator, so that when the Conveyor Belt MK.III enters with hydrogen fully loaded, the fractionation speed can be exactly 30 times/s
- Optimized the CPU multi-thread logic operation of Sorter, so that the CPU time cost of Sorter will be reduced by 30%~40%
- Optimized some special construct methods of Conveyor Belt under freeline mode
- Increased the stack number of some items, including some materials, accessories, vessels, conveyor belts, sorters, and some production buildings
- The speed at which the Ray Receiver station consumes the graviton Lens decreased from 0.25/min to 0.10/min
- Fixed the bug that sometimes the minimap in the lower left corner does not refresh
- Fixed the bug that the celestial bodies in the same distance may display a different 'Reaching in...' time.
- Fixed the bug that the cargo icon from Plane Smelter may not be displayed correctly on conveyor belts
Oh.. yes I have another good news for you: You won't have to restart a new game for the coming Blueprint Patch ;)!
Thank you for your continuing support! You can send your feedback in Discord and Google Form! See you next time!
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7189 - June 19th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
We fixed some bugs today. Definitely had nothing to do with yesterday's patch!
[Note: This update adjusted the recipe of battery, rare ore, and fuel rod. Check your assembly line if there's some!]
- Fixed a bug that the mass copied Sorters may not connect correctly because of the optimized collision frame in  update.
- Fixed a bug where some conveyor belt intersections could not be connected.
- Fixed a bug that when the maximum capacity of Logistic Station, the drone may still flied without any item with it.
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7178 - June 18th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
New updates, a step closer to the Blueprint! In addition, we are continuously optimizing the operation experience of the conveyor belt construction. In consideration of the coming system and its stability and balancing, please understand that some ‘good’ bugs that you are using may be fixed in the near future.
[Pickup: This update adjusted the recipe of battery, rare ore, and fuel rod. Check your assembly line if there's some!]
- Now the Accumulator's VFX of charging, discharging, and full charged status are different.
- Now the conveyor belt will be highlighted when it is selected
- Added LOD1 and LOD2 to Chemical Plant and optimized its GPU efficiency.
- Restored animation of the node when constructing the conveyor belt
- Optimized the collision generating algorithm according to the actual geometric information of the conveyor belt, and modified a part of the collision detection when the conveyor belt is constructed.
- Optimized conveyor belt's selection logic for a better operation experience.
- Fine-tuned the collision frame size of the Assembler, Storage, and Tesla Tower.
- Remade the collision frame of the Ray Receiver and adjusted its minimum distance in batch construction.
- Optimized the geometric calculation logic of the connection between the conveyor belt and the building, so that the collision size of the Splitter and Storage Tank is also reduced
- Added some prompts for conveyor belt construction, including "export required" for buildings and "press R to change path" when the deflection angle is too large
- Modified the construction logic of the conveyor belt. The starting point will not be able to be confirmed when the indicator point is red
- Increased the power and capacity of the Accumulator, reduced the Super-magnetic ring consumption of accumulator recipe
- Changed the recipe of the three kinds of fuel rods to reduce the consumption of 'shell materials'
- Increased the Small Carrier Rocket's consumption of Deuteron fuel rod recipe
- Increased output of two rare minerals, Kimberlite ore, and fractal silica, and reduced their production time
- Reduced the number of Optical Grating Crystal Vein required in the Casimir crystal (advanced) recipe
- Increased the material consumption of solar panel's recipe
- Fixed a bug that there was no collision between conveyor belt and minerals when building a conveyor belt on highland
- Fixed a bug that the environment modification may cause an error on collision frame refreshment which lead to a problem of minerals not being collected
- Fixed a bug that the frame could be connected inside the Dyson Shell which may made the Dyson shells overlaps each other
- Fixed a bug that continuous clicking at the same position in the Dyson Sphere planning frame may made the nodes overlap each other
- Fixed the error message prompt caused by switching the program window (error code: PlayerAction_Inspect 271)
- Fixed a bug that the light rendering of Milky Way may superimposed when entering and leaving the Milky Way in succession
- Fixed a bug that using foundation at position [latitude 0°, longitude 180°] may caused terrain voids
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7085 - June 7th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
We made some hotfix for the reported problems. This announcement is combined with the 0.7.18.7085 log which just updated, and the 0.7.18.7070 version updated 3 days ago.
- [TAB] is no longer the key of output filter of Logistic Station because of hotkey conflict. You can use [←]/[→] to switch the filter of Logistic Station from now on.
- Optimized the data length of Solar Sail in savedata - now each Solar Sail occupies 57 bytes of savedata (1,000,000 Solar Sailes≈54.3MBytes)
- Added Error Message for Multi Thread system (The previous version didn't have error prompt for Multi Thread and it may caused further data error). Please know that this Bugfix will lead 'red message' for the savedata with errors.
- Fixed the bug that the number of 'Number of Engineers' may display incorrectly in Milky Way
- Fixed the bug that the ocean type of Scarlet Ice Lake was displayed as 'Lava
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7070 - June 4th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
Hey engineers, we made a hotfix on electricity grid.
- Fixed the bug that the power grid division may be disconnected incorrectly after dismantling power nodes
- Fixed the bug that sorters may pick up things far away by mistake because of sorter connection data error
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.7063 - June 3rd, 2021
Related Game Announcement
There's an old Chinese going says 'The weather in June changes rapidly like Children's mood'. Don't forget to see the weather forecast and take care of health!
- Now you can choose to Enable/Disable your Milky Way function in the [Settings - Gameplay] option.
- Now you can choose to upload/not upload your Dyson Sphere data to Milky Way server in the [Settings - Gameplay] option.
- Now you can manually delete your Dyson Sphere data already uploaded to Milky Way in the [Settings - Gameplay] option.
- Now you can turn on/off the advisor's prompts in the [Settings - Miscellaneous] option.
- Now you can hold down the right mouse button in Milky Way to see the camera facing the center of the Milky Way and automatically patrol around.
- Now your ID in Milky Way will be different from other players
- Optimized server operating efficiency, and the Milky Way can be loaded smoother than before.
- No longer publicly display the names of the Top 10 Possessors in the Milky Way
- Adjusted the initial camera position of the Milky Way when entering the Milky Way from StarMap - Now if you enter the Milky Way from StarMap, you will see the location of your star cluster in the Milky Way at the first glance.
- Optimized the logic of camera control in the Milky Way
- Optimized the VFX of the Milky Way view
- Increased the building limit for mass construction from 12 to 15
- Fixed a bug that may appear when the player picked up items in the construction mode
- Fixed a bug where a name may be obscured by the bright light of the star cluster when rolling closer to a star cluster
- Fixed a bug where the player's name and his/her Dyson Sphere data may not be displayed correctly in the Milky Way after the player's Dyson Sphere data reached the requirements.
- Fixed the bug where the thumbnail of the Logistic Vessel may be displayed incorrectly when entering Milky Way from StarMap
- Fixed a bug where the UI of Milky Way may be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where the cargo may be imported or exported incorrectly after built Storage Tanks, fractionators or energy exchanges under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug where some buildings could be built closer than should be possible (clipping) when in Construction Mode due to the too-late refreshing of collision frame while building a construction
- Fixed the bug where the dismantle gizmo may be displayed incorrectly when dismantling the splitter
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.6940 - May 30th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
Before the 4th update log in this week, I would like to introduce the MINIMUM requirement of being visible (the threshold to see yourself appear) on Milky Way:
- Optimized the network interface and data access of the Milky Way
- Fixed the bug that the Logistic Station could't be clicked in Planet View mode
- Fixed the bug on judgement of cheating on Milky Way
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.6931 - May 28th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
Dear engineers, Here comes the third update. Hope you have a nice weekend with Dyson Sphere Program ;)!
- Fixed the bug that the savedata from 0.6. X versions may get stuck in the last update.
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.6921 - May 28th, 2021
Related Game Announcement
Devs have urgently fixed the main problems. But the traffic to the Milky Way view is still congested. Please try again after awhile.
- Fixed the bug of error message after Milky Way network request failed
- Fixed the bug of Milky Way request failure and UI disappearance in star map
Early Access Patch Version: 0.7.18.6914 - May 28th, 2021
A message from the developers
We have reached the start of Civilization Type III. In the future, the Dyson Sphere Program universe will become even broader because of our joint efforts.
Before we go to the update log, CentreBrain wants to send you some special tips that will affect your game progress:
- Crude oil becomes a consuming resource. The less crude oil remaining in the blowout well, the more difficult it will be to collect. The extraction efficiency can be down to 0.1/s. To keep your extraction efficiency, you can change the resource magnification setting and upgrade the mineral utilization level.
- The Cluster Seeds are different from the old version.
- You need to reopen the file to experience some of the newly added content
- Blueprint is NOT included in this update yet but on the way!
- Added an entrance for Milky Way view. There are two ways to enter it: Click and enter the 'Milky Way' button in the main menu, or scroll to the farthest view in the starmap.
- Now you are able to browse the star cluster you selected in the Milky Way view.
- Added the statistics of the Milky Way view, including the total number of Dyson spheres, the total power generation of Dyson spheres, and the total number of solar sails launched.
- Added functions to the Milky Way view, included cluster data browsing, ranking of each star area in the Milky Way view.
- New Assembly Line construction mode – Now you can press [TAB] to switch between 'Snap to Grid' or 'Free line' mode. In 'Free line' mode, you don't have to build the conveyor belt stick to the grid, but like this:
- New Mass Construction function! Left-click and drag your mouse can build the construction in a row. The interval among the constructions can be adjusted before the drone works on them.
- Now you can quickly replicate the construction along with its SORTERs! Use [Shift+left click] to copy the built building, and the position of the Sorters will be intelligently adapted to the available position.
- Now you can cover and quick upgrade in the construction mode.
- CPU multi-threading system and related settings are available now. The logic of Sorters, Logistic Stations, Manufacturing Building, Matrix Lab, and Electricity System are incorporated in the multi-threading system.
- Added new advanced Smelters and its related new tech and recipes.
- Added new technology that can increase the speed of warp. The more you upgrade the tech, the faster the warp!
- Added the logic to manually control the warp speed of the mecha
- Added 4 new background music themes of space, factory, and ocean
- New desert planet: Dry Lack Planet
- New desert planet: Scarlet Ice Lake Planet
- New desert planet: Hurricane Stone Forest Planet
- New ocean planet: Blossom Forest Planet
- Added a new terrain generation algorithm for the Scarlet Ice Lake Planet
- Added ice shader for Scarlet Ice Lake Planet
- Added 9 planting model for Blossom Forest Planet
- Decorate the planet with your foundation! Now you can choose a color or customize a color on the palette for the foundation.
- Add a new foundation texture
- Added LOD1 and LOD2 rendering detail level to the sorter optimized the Sorter's GPU consumption.
- Added LOD1 rendering detail level to Storage, optimized the Storage's GPU consumption.
- Now you can browse the local file of savedata in the Save/Load interface.
- Dyson Sphere Program's underlying code framework is fully updated. It is now more efficient on CPU calculating.
- Dyson Sphere Program's construction system logistic framework is fully recoded.
- Optimized the logic of copy and paste building settings (recipes, filters, mode settings, etc.) to prepare for the BluePrint.
- Adjusted and narrow the construction collision frame of the Ray Receiver.
- Increased the working power of Assembling machine Mk.II and MK.III
- Increased the standby power of the Satellite Substation
- Increased the working power of the EM-Rail Ejector
- Increased basic life of solar sail (0.5h -> 1.5h) and maximum life after upgrade (1h -> 2.5h)
- Increased the basic power generation of the Ray Receiver (5MW -> 6MW)
- Increased the power generation multiple of the photon mode of the Ray Receiver (5 -> 8). The new maximum power of the Ray Receiver is 240MW
- Increased the warm-up time of the Ray receiver (15min -> 20min)
- Increased the critical photon energy (750MJ -> 1.2GJ)
- Decreased Antimatter fuel rod's energy (7.5GJ -> 7.2GJ) and consume antimatter quantity (10 -> 6)
- Decreased Artificial Star power generation 75MW -> 72MW
- Fine-tuning the calorific value of various fuels
- Crude oil is now a consuming resource. Collecting crude oil will gradually reduce the production of blowout wells down to a minimum of 0.1/s. The rate of decline is now related to the resource magnification setting and mineral utilization level.
- Increased the production of crude oil blowout wells in the beginning planet and reduced the production of crude oil blowout wells in distant planets
- Fixed the bug that the Warper were not be returned when the Logistics Station was dismantled
- Fixed the bug that the Graviton lens was not be returned when the Ray Receiver was dismantled
- Modified the miplevel algorithm of the foundation and fixed some potential seam problems in the foundation rendering.
If you're looking for patch notes from an older patch, we have them in our Patch Notes Archive!