Currently, Dyson Sphere Program does not officially support modding, but implementing proper modding support is on the developers' road map. Players have, nevertheless, begun using third party modding tools to apply mods to the game, and the wiki is happy to provide a resource for them to share what they have learned.
Developer Console - Can be used for rapid testing of Mods.
Articles written about Modding may be listed below:
Used in Mods
External Modding Resources
- Dyson Sphere Program Mod Database provides a mod manager and a list of unofficial mods.
- How to make mods with BepInEx by Abbysssal
- https://github.com/kremnev8/DSP-Mods contains a guide and example on custom machine meshes and animations.
- Harmony Wiki How to use Harmony, the patching framework provided by BepInEx and many other modloaders.
- HarmonyX Wiki Documents the changes and additions made to Harmony when using BepInEx.
- MonoMod Github Alternative to HarmonyX also provided by BepInEx.