From DSP Wiki
Thie Logistics Distributor can be built on top of the storage, and Logistics Bots will automatically transport the storage's contents to Icarus' Inventory or other Logistics Distributor base on demand. Being able to satisfy Icarus' needs for specific items and greatly increased efficiency in short range
|Max Charging Power||9.00 MW|
|Idle Consumption||18.0 kW|
|Distribution Range||40-180 degrees|
Building to supply or demand an item between attached storage and other distributors or Icarus.
Player Tips & Tricks
- Can be placed on top of Storage Mk.I or Storage Mk.II.
- Requires Logistics Bots to move items. A distributor can hold up to 10 bots.
- Separate option selections to enable transfer to/from Icarus (default on) or other distributors (default off). When enabled, the option can also select whether this distributor is to supply to or demand from that destination.
- Other distributors can only be purely supplied or purely demanded from.
- Icarus can have a "combo" supply / demand option (slider in the middle showing both blue and orange). Which to execute is determined by the selection made for that item in Icarus's inventory.
- The distributor's selected item defaults to the item in the first slot of the attached storage, if exists. If no item is in storage when distributor is added, selected item is empty.