|Connection Length||16 m|
|Supply Area||7.2 m|
The first constructible generator. Wind power has been used from the very beginning of Human history, making some of the first mechanical mills possible. Improvements have been made over the the years, refining and improving the technology. With modern advances, the motion that once ground wheat into flour now creates electrical power for modern society.
|Component||Time||Sub componet 1||Sub componet 2|
Total Raw Materials
Gives extra: 1 Magnetic Coil
Player Tips & Tricks
- Two Wind Turbines cannot be placed within the close proximity from each other. The minimal distance is ≈11m.
- The wind energy ratio is strictly tied to the planet type and does not depend on any other factors. So is Wind Turbine's power output:
- Barren Desert: 0% (0 kW)
- Ice Field Gelisol / Lava: 70% (210 kW)
- Gobi / Volcanic Ash: 80% (240 kW)
- Mediterranean / Oceanic Jungle / Red Stone: 100% (300 kW)
- Ocean World / Prairie: 110% (330 kW)
- Arid Desert: 150% (450 kW)