Conveyor Belts are the primary means of transporting items, and are the preferred way of item transportation over short and mid distances.
- Conveyor Belt Mk.I (yellow), which has a transport speed of 6 items per second, or 360/min.
- Conveyor Belt Mk.II (green), which has a transport speed of 12 items per second or 720/min.
- Conveyor Belt Mk.III (blue), which has a transport speed of 30 items per second or 1,800/min.
Player Tips & Tricks
- The Conveyor Belt Mk.I can carry 6 items per second or 360 items per minute.
- The Conveyor Belt Mk.II can carry 12 items per second or 720 items per minute.
- The Conveyor Belt Mk.III can carry 30 items per second or 1,800 items per minute.
- A full belt holds one item per tile and one item per connection between tiles.
- Stack size per inventory slot: 300
- Once the start point has been selected, pressing R will switch the direction the belt will follow before turning 90 degrees to reach the destination point.
- When placing belts, altitude of current point can be changed by pressing the ↑ and ↓ arrow keys. Pressing 0 (Zero) (with Num Lock on) will reset to ground.
- While the editor requires two tiles at either ends to level off before being able to turn. On the downstream part of the slope, where it levels off, one can erase a belt segment and place a turn 1 tile earlier.
- Holding Shift while placing will disable building snapping, allowing easier laying of belts over buildings/other belts.
- Joining belts together is allowed, but only in the direction that they merge their cargo together.
- When merging a belt into a straight belt, the straight belt has priority over the joining belt.
It is possible to place items directly on conveyor belts. To do this, mouse over a section of belt until a white box appears. Click the box to bring up an interaction dialog window, with a circular port that displays what is on that section of the belt. If there is nothing on the belt, you can take an item from your inventory and place it in the port (if you have several of the same item to place, hold down the mouse button; there is no need to click for each individual item).
Conversely, you can take items directly from belts in the same manner.
When deleting belts, holding Shift before clicking a belt will delete the entire belt all at once (within build range).
When upgrading belts, holding Shift before clicking a belt will upgrade the entire belt all at once (within build range).